Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Psalm 71 When I'm old and gray

There is something special about spending time with an older Godly woman. I try to surround myself with a few at all times. I seek them out and long to spend time with them. I love to hear their stories of faithfulness and hear how God has worked. Do you have someone in your life like that? If not, I encourage you to find it. These women keep me grounded in truth, love and forgiveness and in my eyes--are more beautiful then ever. Psalm 71 is all about God's constant help--from childhood to old age. Our lives are a testimony of what God has done for us. Do you listen to others testimony's? Do you share yours? Spend some time in prayer asking God for an older woman in your life that you can glean from....and then allow yourself to be that older woman to someone else you may know.

No comments:

Post a Comment