Friday, July 15, 2011

Psalm 59 Who is before you?

We are reading each Psalm from our own personal perspective. My perspective on Psalm 59 may be entirely different then your perspective. Why? Because we read from what we can understand and the stories that have happened to us. As I read Psalm 59 I don't know what it feels like to be hunted and fearful of my enemies devouring me. But maybe you do? Or perhaps you know of someone who is experiencing this? This is why the community of believers is important. We need one another to "round out" the picture or to help us see another way. We need one another to point us back to God.
David says "GOD WILL GO BEFORE ME." What a strong way to think. Not saying, "I pray that God will go before me" but stating that He will. David is full out knowing that God is before him.
*Do you know that God is before you?
*Do you make your plans around what you want...or what God wants?
*Do you prayerfully consider each step that you make?

No comments:

Post a Comment