Monday, August 15, 2011

Psalm 125 He's our Protector

As a woman I love to feel safe and protected. When I don't...all of my antenna's start flaring up. I am looking for shelter, comfort, a safe harbor, a hand to hold...anything! And we all know that man will fail us. We may not always feel like that umbrella is held properly over us from our husbands. Our cars can fail us. Our earthly protections can be stripped from us in seconds. What is that you are holding on to so tight for protection right now? What is it are you wanting to protect you and it's not working? In Psalm 125 we learn that the Lord surrounds his people both now and forevermore. To feel smothered, claustrophobic, closed in by God's presence. I want to feel that kind of protection from my heavenly father. Thankful today that God's word says that he PROTECTS us!

No comments:

Post a Comment